Register Now to Reserve Your Seat In This Intimate One-Day Workshop
Storytelling for Leaders provides the skills to use story-based techniques to tackle a range of key leadership challenges, including:
- COMMUNICATION – how to get your message to stick
- OVERCOMING ENTRENCHED VIEWS – how to influence people to change behavior
- CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE – how to quickly build rapport and connection
- INSIGHT AND EMPOWERMENT – how to understand what’s really going on
- COMMUNICATING STRATEGY, CHANGES, AND DECISIONS – how to connect people with the big picture
- MARKETING BUSINESS VALUE – the narrative alternative to case studies
- STORY MARKETING – use the stories you create to amplify your content marketing
Join Us in The Beautiful Valley of the Sun
TIME: 9 am to 5 pm at
DATE: Thursday, September 7
PLACE: Park&Co in Phoenix, AZ
Storytelling for Leaders is not a one-off workshop, but a complete six-month deliberate practice program
The workshop is highly interactive as we strongly believe in the power of practical activities to foster learning. Throughout the day you will engage in hands-on activities designed to build your storytelling skills and confidence.
“The workshops covered a lot of territory in a way that combined analytical rigor with a clear and informal delivery. I recommend it without reservation.” – Participant
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW. Seating is limited for this intimate and immersive one-day workshop that kicks-off your six-month deliberate practice program.
A unique deliberate practice program
This work-place-based program includes six modules, spread over six months. The training will embed and enhance what was learned in the workshop. Most of the learning you do will occur in the workplace, during the DPP, rather than at the workshop. The Deliberate Practice Program includes online support, with the opportunity to ask questions and share your experience at any time.
This story training program is right for you if you’re a…
- Senior leader who must influence, engage and inspire your teams
- Project manager who needs to get your people all pulling in the same direction
- Salesperson who wants to connect with customers and move them to action like never before
- Consultant who stands out by providing added-value skills to your customer
- Trainer who wants to entertain, educate and empower your people
Storytelling for Leaders is a proven training program that has been tapped by such brands as Microsoft, IBM, Shell, KPMG and Yammer.
Don’t get left behind
Business storytelling is on everyone’s mind. In fact, we had 800 people attend our 90-minute Business of Story workshop recently at Social Media Marketing World.
Social Media Marketing World 2017
Now you can be part of a small cohort of Business of Story students who will work and learn together as you strengthen the one super power we all possess – storytelling. Save your place now, and join us on Thursday, September 7 from 9 am to 5 pm at Park&Co in Phoenix, AZ.
Use your new Storytelling for Leaders skills to:
- Define your personal brand to grow your influence
- Clarify your organizational brand to grow your company and your people
- Ignite a storytelling culture to drive performance
- Own any room with your presentations
- It’ll feel like magic as you move people to action like never before
- Be heard
“Other presentations were dry and heavy, but the hammer presentations really stood out because we were telling stories versus merely sharing data.” – A Storytelling for Leaders participant describes the way storytelling changer her presentations.
What a way to kick off your Fall
Your Fall will take off when you emerge from this intimate and intensive day of Storytelling for Leaders deliberate practice program. Our promise to you is that we’ll re-ignite within you the one true superpower we all possess – storytelling – to help you nudge the world in any direction you choose.
Register now, and Story on!
The post Live Workshop: Storytelling for Leaders With Park Howell on Sept. 7, 2017 appeared first on Business of Story.
Originally Posted in http://parkhowell.com/.This post was originally published on this site